Sunday, January 10, 2010

Intro.

Hi there, my name is Joel. I have a family consisting of five members. I am currently 13 years old (secondary two) and studying in a premier school.
In my family, I live with my parents and grandparents and I am the only son. I have two very close cousins that would keep me company when i feel bored.
My CCA is soccer and i have training every week day except wednesday. My training is quite tough. In my opinion, people who are in my CCA must be good at juggling their time between studies and soccer.
My other hobbies could be going online on facebook or hanging out with my friends.
You must be thinking why you should read my blog. Now, let me tell you why I created this blog. It was for an English Project that my teacher assigned us and told us to write about a certain topic. As you can see, I chose food because I think that no one here would ever hate food as food is what keeps us alive. I hope you may enjoy my posts! :>

0 comments: